- Yellow: ch2, 6sc in 1st ch, close rd in top of ch2 (6sc)
- ch2, hdc in next 5 sc, close Rd with slst in top of ch2, FO and sew in ends (6hdc) [Before you close the Rd it will look like there are stitches missing, but there are not. If you close the Rd it will form a little “cone” shape]
- White: attach in any hdc, sc in same, in same hdc: (ch3, 3trc, ch3, sc in next hdc) repeat 5 more times, only last round instead of last sc: slst in first sc, FO and sew in ends (6petals)
- Green: attach in top of any middle trc, sc in same, sc in next, (ch2, trc in sc of Rd 3, ch 2, sc in all 3 trc) repeat all around, close Rd with slst in top of first sc
- ch3, dc in next, (3dc in ch2 space, ch2, 3dc in next ch2 space, dc in next 3sc) repeat all around, close Rd with slst in top of ch3, FO and sew in ends.
You can download the written pattern without the pictures here: https://danielasneedleart.wordpress.com/2012/06/19/daisy-hexagon-free-crochet-pattern-2/